Advanced Functional Material Steel Structure of Roof Panel Installation
|100-999 1,000-4,999 5,000-99,999 100,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $24.6 US $22 US $13.08 US $9.9|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||200000square Meters/Month|
|Transport Package:||in Bulk, 20feet,40feet, 40hq Containers|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: steel building20156
- Standard: GB, ASTM, BS
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Member: Steeltruss
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part, Steel Walkway and Floor, Steel Structure Bridge, Supermarket,Mall
- Service: Best Service and Good After-Sales Service
- Material: Q235, Q345
- Origin: China
- Type: H-Section Steel
- Trademark: Quality Carbon Structural Steel and Alloy Structural Steel, YB
- Connection Form: Bolt Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: High-Strength Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Wall Stud
- Color: White, Blue, Green or as Buyer′s Requirements
- Drawing Plan: as Buyer′s Requirments
- Specification: ISO9001, GB
- HS Code: 7308900000
I. Modifiable layouts and long spans make it possible to customise the building according to your needs.
II. Fast and simple construction. No time wasted on waiting.
III. Overall service concept. A complete package with a professional technical and Engineers support.
IV. Our clear, simple and light structural solutions enable multiple uses. Long span structures create modifiable space that can be adjusted according to your manufacturing process
Our energy-efficient wall and roof structures reduce energy costs during the building's lifespan, increasing the value of your investment.
We are confident of exceeding your expectations in finding the best steel staircases solution for your projects. Please contact our professional technical team for a friendly, reliable service. We would be very glad to receive your enquiries. Please call or email us today!
|- Roof Panel Install Order Δ||1. gasket-mounted||2. glass wool layout||3. Roof panel base install||4. Front panel install|
|7. Check and finished install|| 6. Roof panel install finished||5. Roof parts accessories install|